Thursday, August 02, 2012

In Which The Warlock Celebrates...With Presents Even!

If I haven't mentioned it before, I love having summers off.  Summer is when I get the vast majority of my gaming work done, as I don't have grading, lesson plans, or any number of other responsibilites to work on. 

And, it's no surprise that I tend to get things done during the summer.  Things like...Cold Steel Wardens

Yes, cats and kittens, the first draft has finally been finished!  After about 13 months of writing and playtesting, I have a completed draft! 

Obviously, now comes the hard part.  I have two editors already hard at work on the draft, my cover-artist is refining her gorgeous cover design, and I'm now in contact with a new interior artist.  And that's just the little bits of news!

In celebration of this milestone, I decided to give you guys something to celebrate with--I'm officially opening my own adventure locker to you guys.  All of the one-shots and materials that I've retired, I'm putting up for anyone to use, via Google Docs.

Today, that starts with my Deadlands (Reloaded) adventure, "Westbound on the San Juan Express".  It comes complete with an adventure outline, character backgrounds, and NPCs in .doc format, with a pre-generated posse of six characters in .pdf format. 

Deadlands:  "Westbound on the San Juan Express"

From here on out, on the right side of this page, you can find my new "Bag of Holding" which will link to these materials.  Feel free to use them, print them, modify them, and enjoy them!   If you do, be sure to follow my blog here, and drop a comment on how your sessions went!

Enjoy!  There are even greater things in store!

3 comments:

  1. Awesome! It's exciting to have a Deadlands adventure with Samuel Clemens in there! Perhaps you should pitch it to Pinnacle as an official scenario.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chaosmancer5:13 PM

    Congrats on finishing your first draft man :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, gents!

    Hope you like the freebies!

    ReplyDelete