After a hectic holiday season, I've gotten some time to work on Dungeon Slam!. With that time, I've managed to complete nearly all of the game components:
* Character Cards--Characters done, stat values added in, starting skills completed. Completed--Awaiting Printing!
* Skill Cards--Skills revised and tuned, cards reformatted for printing. Completed--Awaiting Printing!
* Loot Cards--Loot awaiting revision and formatting for printing. Completed--Awaiting Printing
* Monster Encounters--monsters created and formatted for printing. Currently undergoing final showing markup!
* Non-Monster Encounters--awaiting formatting and revision. Currently undergoing final showing markup!
* Room Tiles--awaiting formatting for printing. Completed--Awaiting Printing!
* Board--already created, and awaiting the other game components.
* Minis--selected and awaiting online purchase. Arrived--awaiting assembly!
I honestly can't believe that this game has actually taken shape in the way it has. I'm so excited to be actually approaching a finished prototype--one that's ready to be playtested and demo-ed--I really don't know what to think!
Here's for hoping that you can swing by WittCon and see what I've been up to!
[Edited 1-8-08, for your pleasure...]