Wednesday, March 14, 2012

In Which The Warlock Calls Upon the Last Susquehanna...

In amongst our run-through of "The Flood" in my Friday night group, I'd almost lost track of all of the great material on the docket for Deadlands and its sister games, Hell on Earth and Lost Colony

But now?  Whooo...here's a doozy!

Deadlands--The Last Sons:  a Plot-Point campaign, and more!

Where "The Flood" takes place almost entirely in shattered California, "The Last Sons" takes the action right to the center of the Weird West--Dodge City and its environs.  And, at 336 pages, it has more content than both core Deadlands books...combined!

I can't wait to get my hands on this one.  I may hold off for the dead-tree edition at Origins, but I think I know what I'll be running at Wittenberg next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment