Whew! Fitting title for this one today, cats and kittens. The PlatinumChick and I love entertaining, and we just held our mid-summer barbeque last night. Friends of ours streamed in from all over Ohio to raise a glass, enjoy some burgers and brats, and enjoy a glorious fire in our firepit. Luckily enough for us, we haven't been under a burn ban!
But, all that hasn't stopped me from finishing out a six-pack of a different sort! Just a few moments ago, I've finished off my present to you, faithful readers: the final touches on the "Reno Six-Pack"--a ready to play set of six pre-generated characters for Hell on Earth Reloaded setting by Pinnacle Entertainment.
You can access the full Reno Six-Pack through this link: Reno Six-Pack!
Inside, you'll find our six adventurers:
- Doc Neutron--a Heretic Doomsayer
- "The Main Man" Marlow--a chainsaw-wielding road warrior
- Edward Castellan--a mighty Templar
- Carrie Ann Waltrip--a Harrowed gunslinger
- Leslie Marvin--a plucky Junker
- Garrett Walker--an intrepid Librarian, with his faithful companion Felix, the Bobcat